If you bring your own car, please find information on Frederiksberg Kommunes website re. parking regulations and how to get a license

It is also possible to contact Borgerservice at Frederiksberg City Hall, phone 0045 38 21 21 21 for further information. 

A confirmation from SKAT is required if you drive a foreign registered car.  


CBS Academic Housing

Porcelænshaven 18B
DK-2000 Frederiksberg
Tel: (+45) 3815 3815